Outstanding Faculty Advisor of the Year Award
2019-2020 Nominations are now OPEN
Nominations will be open from February 10, 2020 to March 2, 2020 5pm
The Outstanding Faculty Advisor Award, developed by the Academic Advising Council, recognizes a faculty member who has had a positive influence on students through academic advising. The award recipient will receive a $2,000 cash stipend and will be recognized by the President at Fall Conference, in addition to having his/her/their name posted on a perpetual plaque in the Kennedy Library. One faculty member is recognized annually.
Guidelines for submitting a nomination:
- The deadline for submitting nominations is 5pm, Monday, March 2, 2020.
- Faculty, staff, and current students are eligible to nominate faculty for this award.
- At least one submission must come from a current student.
- No self-nominations will be accepted.
- Individual Submissions only. If more than one person would like to nominate a faculty member, each person must submit separate nominations.
- Submissions must include a statement of 300 words or less describing the nominee’s academic advising services, activities and interactions, as distinct from the nominee’s teaching responsibilities.
- Previous awardees are not eligible.
- Any questions can be directed to email@example.com