Registration Tools and Resources
3. Consult your Degree Flowchart to choose from suggested courses for the upcoming term(s).
4. Use Degree Progress Report to verify which courses you have completed and which are yet to be satisfied for your degree requirements
5. Access PASS (Plan A Student Schedule) to see what classes are offered. You can create/save multiple schedule options
6. During your enrollment appointment: Select the desired schedule from your saved list in PASS and push to your Student Center
7. Use the Student Center to enroll in classes
8. Update PolyPlanner with current and two future quarters
9. By the 8th day of instruction: update add/drop and/or grading options in Student Center AND update PolyPlanner for the next three quarters.